16 Ways to Turn Prospects into Customers Overnight
Every business owner knows that they need to turn prospects into customers for short-term and long-term benefits. While lead conversion provides current cash flow, customer retention provides future opportunities for even more transactions. But the key is you have to seal the deal now.
Here are 16 ways you can turn a prospect into a customer.
- Offer to refund money—no questions asked.
- Offer a bonus they can keep even if they return the product.
- Offer a special price as an opportunity for you to test the market.
- Offer a lower price with the reason of pushing inventory to pay a tax bill, for your kid’s braces, or another tangible reason. Customers love that because it makes you feel so much more human.
- Offer a referral incentive.
- Offer a smaller, more inexpensive product first to build trust.
- Offer package deals.
- Offer to charge less for their first purchase if they become a repeat customer.
- Offer extra incentives: longer warranties, free bonuses if ordered by a set date.
- Offer financing options, if applicable.
- Offer a bonus if they pay in full.
- Offer special packaging or delivery.
- Offer “name your own price” incentives.
- Offer comparative data or other comparison tools.
- Offer a trade-up or upgrade to something they already have.
- Offer additional, educational information to help them make the decision.
These 16 ways are just the beginning. The options really are as limitless as you make it. With a little creativity, you can find other ideas that will work best for your business, product/service, and target market.
# # #
Do you need help with figuring out the best strategy for converting prospects into customers? Our GUIDED TOUR gives you exclusive access to a mountain of resources and tools, along with information from some of the greatest marketing minds on earth.